1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by TopFrog, May 30, 2020.

1. And upvotes and downvotes instead of well thought out replies.

Salfrog and Froggish like this.
  2. There are probably idiots here think this was justified.

3. It’s all about virtue signaling. Every media member and public figure is obligated to show how much they care via Twitter, Facebook, etc. Actions mean nothing, show how you much care by a well thought out Twitter post, you’ll get a bunch of “this world needs more people like you” responses, then you can pat yourself on the back and feel good about yourself.

Salfrog, TooColdU, Tre J and 5 others like this.
  4. Yeah just a little racist joke never hurt anyone. Idiot!

5. People who want the riots to end but don't want to change anything are the problem.

screetch likes this.
  6. Yeah, I am sure that is why AD posted that............because he wants to show "how much he cares" and wants people "to be just like him." Now, he can give himself a pat on the back and I am sure he feels better about himself now.

7. Just watched a report from the journalist that shot that video, the shop owner was, in his opinion, trying to defend himself after being attacked first. Those killers just up and stoned him then broke into the American Airlines Center.

8. Holy S H I T... This is terrible. Why are people crazy in groups?

9. From what I gather, the white guy had a sword and went after a kid on a skateboard. Not assigning blame, but maybe not the best decision (or weapon) under the circumstances.

10. People who believe the riots are going to change anything are the problem.

tcudoc, Tre J, tcumaniac and 2 others like this.
  11. LVH still wins going away in that category.

12. You’re wrong. The protests and riots are a response to the problem, they are not the problem.

hiphopfroggy and screetch like this.
  13. you must have meant to quote someone else because your response is unrelated to my post.

14. Those that believe the riots and protests will change anything are not the problem. My response was directly related to what you posted.