1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by TopFrog, May 30, 2020.

1. That's pretty much anything he says.

2. I understand that mentality, but that context is important to understand the reaction. To the minority community, the Twin City one specifically, there's not a ton of credibility behind "trust us, justice will be served".

Salfrog likes this.
  3. I don't fault them for that. Get this one right and perhaps start earning a little bit of of their trust.

Salfrog and Todd D. like this.
  4. Putting aside the seriousness of it all, it struck me as a Michael Scott-ish moment.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  5. Thought some of you locals might be interested

6. #548 CryptoMiner, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    So it is true?

One nation cannot use it against another therefore it is banned internationally. Hard concept to understand since we use it freely against our own people.

7. If you say so

8. Are you sure?

9. Are you NOT?

10. First Tee is a great organization and worthy cause.

11. #553 CryptoMiner, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    We seem to destroy a lot of property all over the world so yeah I am not sure.

Edit: as do many other nations so no I do not think there is an international ban on the destruction of property. Also no ban on retaliation with more destruction. I do think there isa ban on destruction of certain property such as antiquities and religious sites, though it seems ineffective.

12. No way. Not this time.

13. have a friend who during his career with dps finished as a ranger which meant he on more than one occasion went with federal marshals serving warrants to apprehend suspects and the big concern in more than one instance was not a suspect dumping evidence when the marshals knocked on the door and announced they had a warrant

just another case of a very stressful situation in a very tough job that tragically has either gone sideways or the info has been wrong such as the the case in east houston or the emt who was killed in louisville