1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by TopFrog, May 30, 2020.

1. I think you were the one who pointed out that this situation with George Floyd, which everyone I know of every political persuasion believes is horrible, should have been a moment where people came together. Should have been, yes, but everything has to be about getting Trump and the Balkanization of the US continues unabated.

2. “No chance”, I mean, it is a Prius

[​IMG]

Salfrog and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  3. Holy boat

HFrog1999 likes this.
  4. You poor dear.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  5. Tear gassing peaceful protesters so you can hold up a bible. That's where we're at.

Dukakis looked better in the tank.

TCUdirtbag likes this.
  6. Better than Obama lifting weights.

7. Holy diminished capacity, Batman!

Never heard another president talk about needing to dominate Americans.

8. No, he said dominate the streets where anarchy reigns, not dominate Americans.

9. Tear gas is banned internationally

10. Worth noting that looting and destroying property are also "banned".

11. Novel concept.

12. Not true. It's banned in warfare. There's no international ban on year gas for police use, however.

Salfrog, Eight and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  13. So a random tweet from ABC who have been wrong countless times and said "appears" triggers the left. Not even a known fact and everyone is crying.

Edit, Read the comments, not necessarily you.

14. The question mark at the end of my post should have tipped you off that my post was a question and not a comment. I'm sure there was a non delusional, educated and informative point to your post but....

15. Is it three percenter tear gas?

16. resorting to trivia. Congrats

17. What does a Fascist police state look like?