1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death

Discussion in 'The Swamp' started by TopFrog, May 30, 2020.

1. He has a 3 percenter tattoo in other photos. They're a far-right militia/paramilitary group for those who don't know (I was not aware of them).

2. I might wait for LE verification before passing judgment. Not because this nutjob says so.

upload_2020-6-1_13-33-35.png

3. Looks like a 3.2 beer guy to me.

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  4. #466 Frog-in-law1995, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Thats not a 3 percenter tattoo. They use serifed Roman numerals. (Per the google at least..I have no first-hand knowledge).

edit: Found this on the google. Said it was creeped from his Facebook. No idea if true, but it does look like the photo you provided. Somebody with more knowledge about this might be able to say if this is a 3 percenter tat. Just looks like a Beauty and the Beast sappy husband/wife thing to me.

[​IMG]

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  5. 3 percent salads in his diet.

6. Good catch. This is the 3% symbol according to Google. And started by the guy that is always bitching at people about "verified" information.

[​IMG]

7. #469 Paul in uhh, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    It seems plausible to me that multiple groups could be at play here at the same time with things to gain from anarchy/rioting/looting.

Ultra right- pose as racial activists, then agitate to see blacks targeted more

left (but capitalist)- pose as racial activists, then agitate to see cops overreact and further the leftist agenda (claim police brutality when arrested)

Marxist left/antifa- pose as activists, then agitate with the intent of harming the police, all capitalist businesses and anyone who opposes Marxism (claim that police only defend the upper class)

EDIT: forgot to include opportunistic losers who loot just because they want free stuff and have an opportunity. Same people who loot during hurricanes and the like.

Salfrog, Eight, stbrab and 3 others like this.
    Salfrog, nwlafrog, Eight and 4 others like this.
  10. Speaking of what happened in Louisville, No Knock Warrants need to end. I would rather a few drug dealers get away with dumping evidence than see more people killed with this dangerous practice

[​IMG]

Paul in uhh likes this.
  11. Yet another Karen.

12. The Original

Why did you do that Karen!?!?!

[​IMG]

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  13. Guess Pop missed 2013-2016 with Obama and Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Micah Johnson, etc...

To act like this is just a Trump problem is ridiculous, but here we are.