• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football is not wrong for hiring Art Briles’ former strength coach at Baylor

Frog-O-Rama

The only worse I have seen in the area was Skip Bayless. Even Muck looks OK next to him. A really, really sorry excuse for a human being. Thought TCU should get at least as bad a punishment than SMU although TCU was minor-league and turned themselves in. Then he went on the Ticket and alienated everyone there. On ESPN only keeps his job due to ratings. People the last 30 years have worshiped meanness.

I really don't know Muck personally, but apparently Skip is as bad a person, or ever worse, than he looks on screen.
Limp- Skippy, I believe is on FOX. I dodge him, as well.

HornFrogger

So I read Steaming Pile’s latest hit-piece and found it on par with the rest of his garbage. I also did a little search and saw that the topic has been discussed on the Coaching Hire thread but didn’t reread all 5000 some-odd posts. Since it hasn’t come up this go round, what was the group consensus here on the Kaz hire?

FrogCop19

So I read Steaming Pile’s latest hit-piece and found it on par with the rest of his garbage. I also did a little search and saw that the topic has been discussed on the Coaching Hire thread but didn’t reread all 5000 some-odd posts. Since it hasn’t come up this go round, what was the group consensus here on the Kaz hire?
1638443106947.png

Long Time Lurker

I assume he reported his discussion with the mom and volleyball player to the evil one, and nothing happened. Thing is, if he was upset by the story and CAB not doing anything, who would he go to. Baylor leadership doesn’t care, Baylor PD? Waco PD and McClendon county SD too busy smoking Bikers at the local Twin Peaks.

Palliative Care

Muck only wants to be talked about. He finds any way to stir the pot. He is not in fact controversial because all he ever writes are negative articles about TCU and so few here care what he writes. Dikes needs to pay him no mind. Let Muck wallow in his own worthless, incompetent reality.

westoverhillbilly

I assume he reported his discussion with the mom and volleyball player to the evil one, and nothing happened. Thing is, if he was upset by the story and CAB not doing anything, who would he go to. Baylor leadership doesn’t care, Baylor PD? Waco PD and McClendon county SD too busy smoking Bikers at the local Twin Peaks.
Not to mention th District Attorney's office in McClennan County- talk about a corrupt group of lawyers! They squelched it all to protect their own..