• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football hired Sonny Dykes because he is not Gary Patterson | Opinion

Eight

One day I will learn the backstory of this rivalry! Y'all were roommates back in college weren't you??

nope, basically steel is the one common thing everyone on this board can agree upon and in reality he is indeed the batman of this board. the common target that brings us all together as he more than welcomes our slings and arrows to keep the vision of wes and scottie alive

that and his is an attorney in highland park with a dog that cost 4 figures and you can't even use the damn thing to hunt so he is the perfect target

vicarfrog

nope, basically steel is the one common thing everyone on this board can agree upon and in reality he is indeed the batman of this board. the common target that brings us all together as he more than welcomes our slings and arrows to keep the vision of wes and scottie alive

that and his is an attorney in highland park with a dog that cost 4 figures and you can't even use the damn thing to hunt so he is the perfect target
Because he's not our hero. ... Because he's the hero Killerfrogs deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt Steel. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.

GenXFrog

I can’t imagine a single issue where I would say “before we make a decision let’s see what Gary thinks” with any hope that he would have a good idea.

I get that there's not an issue where you would ask, but that's not the same as saying he wouldn't give good advice. The man does have some relevant knowledge.