• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU basketball picks up big-time commitment from 4-star point guard

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU basketball picks up big-time commitment from 4-star point guard

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

TCU men’s basketball coach Jamie Dixon picked up a big-time commitment on Tuesday.

Four-star point guard Francisco Farabello has committed to the Frogs as part of the 2019 class. Farabello is the third hard commit for TCU, joining 4-star guard P.J. Fuller and 4-star forward Diante Smith. TCU now has the No. 8-ranked class in the country, according to 247Sports.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article219400315.html

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Watched some highlights and he's got that smoothness. Has a little Barrea in him, in that you will watch him attack like 4 dudes and then he shocks everyone by somehow disappearing into that crowd and emerging with a layup or pass to a wide open teammate.

WhatTheFrog

Dixon is probably the single most beneficial thing to happen in the history of TCU MBB.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are living in the golden age of athletics at TCU. The mens' big 3 are probably in the best position ever, and all at the same time. Thanks, CDC. Heck, the mens' and the womens' teams are incredible across the board. I'll savor this time period as long as I can.

Moose Stuff

Dixon is probably the single most beneficial thing to happen in the history of TCU MBB.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are living in the golden age of athletics at TCU. The mens' big 3 are probably in the best position ever, and all at the same time. Thanks, CDC. Heck, the mens' and the womens' teams are incredible across the board. I'll savor this time period as long as I can.

CDC only hired one of those three coaches. He gets SOME credit but far from all.