• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s quarterback question isn’t who’s starting, it’s who’s the backup?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU’s quarterback question isn’t who’s starting, it’s who’s the backup?

BY STEFAN STEVENSON
sstevenson@star-telegram.com

FRISCO – TCU quarterback Shawn Robinson hasn’t received that public stamp as the Horned Frogs’ starter yet, but he’s got the respect of his coaches and teammates.

And he’s not concerned about hearing any official label at the moment.

The sophomore from DeSoto High School, who is TCU’s heir apparent to Kenny Hill and Trevone Boykin, respects his fellow quarterbacks Mike Collins, Grayson Muehlstein and even incoming freshman Justin Rogers too much to quibble of titles going into August camp.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article215174545.html

Bob

We are blessed to have the quality of young men at QB that we have. I think Shaun, Michael, and Grayson all will contribute this year, and do so positively. And, I wish Justin the best with his continued rehab. That is probably very tough on a competitor like him.

WhatTheFrog

We are blessed to have the quality of young men at QB that we have. I think Shaun, Michael, and Grayson all will contribute this year, and do so positively. And, I wish Justin the best with his continued rehab. That is probably very tough on a competitor like him.
Justin may get his chance to see some playing time toward the end of the season, if he’s physically ready and the game situation is right, with the new redshirt rules.