• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Patterson weighs in: ‘Unacceptable that racism of any kind still exists in 2020’

Spike

Steel has nothing but unmitigated contempt for the kind of human fulminating excrement that would bow to social pressure to utter the kind of useless pablum displayed in this post. Have you no sense of decency Sir!?

if you really want to make a difference you need to be out setting dogcrap on Fire, looting dogcrap and blowing dogcrap up for Chrissskes!

do you all realize that Cheesus was a revolutionary? You people don’t know your history. Cheesus was stirring dogcrap up. He was a disrupter. The mustard seed that You People think he was saying grew into a giant beautiful tree—it was a damn weed that destroyed crops for Zchrissskes! This is basic botany people. Freaking worthless crapsacks.

Is there a translation ap for this?

Run the darn ball!

Spike

spike you have an enviable ability to boil things down and lay bare their essence.

steel has gotten stirred up by the hypocrisy of these people, the unmitigated gall!

It's the new in thing. Last month it was social distancing and trendy looking surgical masks to save us all from the Mexican Beer. All my life I've been able to get along with pretty much every body that was willing to get along. Have friends and ex-gf's from all over the spectrum (yes @satis1103 I do tend to hover around 1 part of the buffet) and now all these suburban white people trying to be cool and lecture me about the evils of racism. Whatever. You don't need to be some woke SJW or have a master degree in social studies to treat people the way you want to be treated.