• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Patterson tells fans to ‘calm down’ amid team’s QB situation

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU’s Patterson tells fans to ‘calm down’ amid team’s QB situation

By Drew Davison

The TCU quarterback situation hasn’t improved much over the last couple of weeks.

Coach Gary Patterson revealed that projected starter Matthew Downing has been sidelined the last 10 days during the Big 12’s media teleconference on Monday, but is expected to return to practice this week.

Patterson did not specify why Downing has missed time.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article245719915.html#storylink=cpy

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
5e9e8899ae2f959682b8cd5c9c944e60.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Seriously, this is like a bye week, he has already been out 10 days (assuming it is COVID-related), we are 11 days from game day, he had been preparing and is still preparing.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The music career has obviously become a distraction. If you read into his Tweet, the line "Everyone calm down and take a step back" is clearly a cheap attempt to secure a duet with Taylor Swift as he references one of her song titles and his song title in a single sentence. Quite sad actually.
Taylor Swift? C'mon man! He's had cuter towel girls!

ticketfrog123

So if Duggan and Downing can't go against ISU, who starts?

tcumaniac

are we allowed to tell GP to have 3 scholarship QBs on the roster going forward instead of 2 QBs + 9 projects/walk-ons?

I’m panicking that Gary still has his head up his arse about the horrific QB management and development issues post Boykin.

PurpleBlood87

tcumaniac

are we allowed to tell GP to have 3 scholarship QBs on the roster going forward instead of 2 QBs + 9 projects/walk-ons?

I’m panicking that Gary still has his head up his arse about the horrific QB management and development issues post Boykin.

Just asking a question. Not sure what TCUmaniac has to do with anything. But I will admit, I haven't been on the board for a while.