• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s newest QB Alex Delton: ‘My best football is ahead of me’

lowfrog

Welp, one thing is for sure. The coaches have set up an epic spring and summer for TCU football. QB competition will be interesting and likely intense. There will probably be twists and turns in the story that no one saw coming. (Although they will claim they did later, of course.) And through it all, this board is going to get hot, hot, hot with a deluge of emotional posts. Pop, fizz, glub, glub, ahhhhh.

Welp, one thing is for sure. The coaches have set up an epic spring and summer for TCU football. QB competition will be interesting and likely intense. There will probably be twists and turns in the story that no one saw coming. (Although they will claim they did later, of course.) And through it all, this board is going to get hot, hot, hot with a deluge of emotional posts. Pop, fizz, glub, glub, ahhhhh.

I just want the best QB that deserves to be the #1 QB to be it. Whether it's a freshmen or a graduate transfer. I just want the guy who will take TCU to college football's top 4 and has the potential to win it all. Is that too much to ask?

ShreveFrog

I'm glad we got an experienced guy who wants to be a Frog. I like Alex's attitude and running ability. Hopefully his passing gets the job done. Dunno who starts. Let the best man win. Next man up if it comes to that. Go Frogs!

4 Oaks Frog

I just want the best QB that deserves to be the #1 QB to be it. Whether it's a freshmen or a graduate transfer. I just want the guy who will take TCU to college football's top 4 and has the potential to win it all. Is that too much to ask?
Didn’t you hear? Hurts is going to ou...
JUST KIDDING!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!
SERIOUSLY!! SORRY!! JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY!!! JUST KIDDING!!!! LOVE ALEX!!

GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!