• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Gary Patterson: If Oklahoma wins the Big 12, it should be in the playoff

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU’s Gary Patterson: If Oklahoma wins the Big 12, it should be in the playoff

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

TCU coach Gary Patterson didn’t have to think about it long.

If Oklahoma beats Texas for the Big 12 championship next Saturday at AT&T Stadium, OU deserves to be in the College Football Playoff.

The Sooners would be 11-1 with their only loss being a 48-45 shootout against the Longhorns in October. That, in Patterson’s mind, is a better resume than other one-loss contenders such as Ohio State.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article222156455.html

Limey Frog

I sure hope so, because an upset Big Ten plus Pac 12, both without a participant for two straight years, have the power to expand field. No one will ever change anything as long as it's only the Big XII getting left out. And so long as the field is only four, TCU must be unbeaten to get in.

Froggy Style

I sure hope so, because an upset Big Ten plus Pac 12, both without a participant for two straight years, have the power to expand field. No one will ever change anything as long as it's only the Big XII getting left out. And so long as the field is only four, TCU must be unbeaten to get in.
Which is why you know OU will be left out.

Casey T

“I get to vote tonight [in the coaches poll], so you’ll get a chance to see how I did it anyway. Then you can all pound on me again. But guess what? I don’t care. How about that?” - GP

Lololol