• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Chandler Morris: “I’ve never been so driven, so hungry to just get out there"

abell2do

This whole argument of Boykin vs Duggan is a joke. Boykin shook NINE defenders in a game. Was far more accurate of a passer, and didn’t have the talent surrounding him like Duggan. Aaron Green was okay but he’s not Miller.

hfhmilkman

As an outsider, I was crucified for stating that Dugan was better than Boykin. We will learn more after we get some sample space of Dugan in the NFL. Boykin's ultimate failing at the pro level was throwing accuracy. At the end of the day if you are unable to throw the ball in the tight windows that the NFL calls open, you fail as a QB. Athletic ability and moxie will get you an opportunity. But if you are unable to read a play and put the football in front of the receiver, the NFL stands for "Not For Long". Like most NFL QB prospects, Dugan will have to work on his accuracy.

It is crazy how much owners are willing to pay a QB who can do it.

froginmn

As an outsider, I was crucified for stating that Dugan was better than Boykin. We will learn more after we get some sample space of Dugan in the NFL. Boykin's ultimate failing at the pro level was throwing accuracy. At the end of the day if you are unable to throw the ball in the tight windows that the NFL calls open, you fail as a QB. Athletic ability and moxie will get you an opportunity. But if you are unable to read a play and put the football in front of the receiver, the NFL stands for "Not For Long". Like most NFL QB prospects, Dugan will have to work on his accuracy.

ferris-bueller-ferris-buellers-day-off.gif

OICU812

Boykin’s best 40 time at the combine was 4.77. Duggan’s was 4.52.
There’s speed, and there’s functional speed. He Who Shall Remain Nameless had absurd ability to make guys miss and look stupid in trying to tackle him.
Boils down to how you define, “athletic.” Do you want Tim Tebow, or do you want to roll the dice and maybe find a Joe Montana

FrogPreacher

Duggan. His name is Duggan. At least show that much respect to spell his name right.