• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Showtime Frogs! TCU blasts USC at Staples Center

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Showtime Frogs! TCU blasts USC at Staples Center

BY DREW DAVISON

LOS ANGELES – Jaylen Fisher didn’t draw rim on a 3-point attempt in the first half against USC.

The tens of Trojans fans in attendance gave him a half-hearted “air ball” chant.

But Fisher and the Frogs got the last laugh, draining basket after basket in leading TCU to a dominant 96-61 victory over USC on Friday night at the Staples Center. The Frogs finished the night shooting 50 percent from the field.

“We’re playing good basketball right now and getting better,” TCU coach Jamie Dixon said. “I like where we’re at. I like where we are.”

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article222826180.html

Portland Frog

“TCU’s defense has been a bright spot early on this season, making a double-digit swing compared to last season. The Frogs are allowing just 64.5 points a game this season compared to 75.4 last season.”

Fisher has a lot to do with this on the perimeter and Samuel as well in the paint. Frogs starting to click on both ends of the floor.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Fisher first came back for a few minutes against Lipscomb and that game was terrible. Now he is completely back and this team has played great basketball since and last night was perhaps the best and most complete game since Dixon has been here. Frogs are playing great, team ball on both ends.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Samuel's play seems to get better every game. Getting the big man integrated into both defense and offense is critical this year.