• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Shawn Robinson’s status, Darius Anderson’s carries among TCU’s off week takeaways

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Shawn Robinson’s status, Darius Anderson’s carries among TCU’s off week takeaways

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

An off week is always a welcomed sight for football teams, especially after a win. Players have time off to recover. Coaches get somewhat of a breather from the daily grind.

They always seem to come at the right time.

“Perfect timing,” TCU wide receiver Jalen Reagor said about the Frogs’ off week this week. “We get to regroup, refocus and get everybody back healthy. Then we’ll be good, ready to rock.”

TCU entered the bye week after a 3-2 start. With that being said, here’s our five takeaways from the first part of the season.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article219512395.html

TRF51

I think Anderson has been banged up and will have a bigger roll going forward. We are obviously more explosive with him in the field.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I think Anderson has been banged up and will have a bigger roll going forward. We are obviously more explosive with him in the field.
At first he was banged up. Then we didn’t have a line when he was back to 100%. Hopefully we can have both back to full speed against Tceh.

Horny4TCU

Can we just see how hard we can pound?

I mean seriously... between Anderson, Olonilua, Snell, and Demercado we are more than ready to really ram it on down their throats.

FrogLifeYo

Can we just see how hard we can pound?

I mean seriously... between Anderson, Olonilua, Snell, and Demercado we are more than ready to really ram it on down their throats.
Last time I check d Those guys you mentioned carry ball and don’t open any holes. They need help