• The KillerFrogs

FWST: One of TCU’s best offensive players decides to transfer. What’s next for the Frogs?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
One of TCU’s best offensive players decides to transfer. What’s next for the Frogs?

BY DREW DAVISON

Quarterback Shawn Robinson is transferring from TCU after two seasons with the program, sources have confirmed.

Robinson is the second player to transfer from TCU this season. Running back Kenedy Snell announced intentions to transfer in October.

247Sports first reported the news.

Robinson’s decision isn’t too surprising to some. This is a player who went to three different schools in his high school career -- Saginaw Chisholm Trail; Denton Guyer; and DeSoto -- before landing at TCU.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article222877025.html

HFrog1999

“Remember this TCU quarterback? You’ll be shocked when you see him now!”

giphy.gif

texas_sicilian

FWST: One of TCU’s best offensive players decides to transfer. What’s next for the Frogs?

Reality: What was supposed to be one of TCU’s best offensive players turned out not to be... but the Frogs have several options.

VA Froggie

Personally, I wish him well. I saw too many mistakes in his judgements and decisions on the field that he was still a work in progress. This is one position where depth for the future is not a problem.

4 Oaks Frog

I don't love it. I really wish the Startlegram would just go away at this point. It's embarrassing. I know you're joking and I've made the same jokes, but I just can't laugh at them anymore. Whoring for clicks.
Question...what constitutes a click? Does opening this thread count as a click for the Startlegram, or must you open the link to the complete story to count as a click?
GO FROGS!
BEAT cal!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Dogfrog

I love how they can't write a title that says 'Shawn Robinson to transfer' but adds what they think is mystery so you click on it.

Bad enough they go down this cheesy click bait path, but really sad they attempt it hours after everybody already has the info. It’s the definition of irrelevance. I would really love to have a great local paper.

Purp

Question...what constitutes a click? Does opening this thread count as a click for the Startlegram, or must you open the link to the complete story to count as a click?
GO FROGS!
BEAT cal!
You're safe opening this thread. But click the link to the article from this thread and you've generated revenue for the Startlegram by virtue of 1,000 ads simultaneously popping up on your screen. They have to ask intriguing questions in headlines like this to generate traffic. It's necessary only b/c nobody is otherwise interested in reading their articles b/c they're all composed by talentless hacks masquerading as journalists whose only expertise is determining what to publish in the "paper" based on what's trending on Tweeter. They're incapable of going to find a story themselves or, even more rare, breaking some actual news themselves.

4 Oaks Frog

You're safe opening this thread. But click the link to the article from this thread and you've generated revenue for the Startlegram by virtue of 1,000 ads simultaneously popping up on your screen. They have to ask intriguing questions in headlines like this to generate traffic. It's necessary only b/c nobody is otherwise interested in reading their articles b/c they're all composed by talentless hacks masquerading as journalists whose only expertise is determining what to publish in the "paper" based on what's trending on Tweeter. They're incapable of going to find a story themselves or, even more rare, breaking some actual news themselves.
Thanks for the clarification, Purp! I canceled my subscription to ST a few year back after over 40 years of loyalty. It was a good paper back in the day. I ended our relationship for a number of reasons, but mostly because it is just an awful newspaper now...
GO FROGS!
BEAT cal!

Eight

nowhere near the greatness of the late johnny cash or the now and present jalen reagor, but better than nickleback and supposed to be bad on purpose for the laughter unlike most nickleback lyrics