• The KillerFrogs

FWST: New TCU women’s basketball head coach Mark Campbell: “This opportunity is a dream come true“

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
New TCU women’s basketball head coach Mark Campbell: “This opportunity is a dream come true“

BY LAWRENCE DOW

IMG-2479.JPG

New TCU women’s head basketball coach Mark Campbell wouldn’t put a timetable on how long it will take to turn around the program.

But he says has a distinct vision for how to do so. Campbell is suited and excited to take over a program that only won a single Big 12 regular-season game this past season.

“This opportunity is a dream come true,” he said. “The ability to win at an elite level at a place that aligns with my faith, I couldn’t have a better job in the country.”

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article273504405.html#storylink=cpy

SousaFrog

This team seamed to have a lot of senior or grad students. Anyone know how many new players he can bring in.
If I'm not mistaken, the max. on a roster is 15. Given returning players for next season (including any Sr.'s / Grad. students with leftover eligibility), that should give you a good idea of available roster spots.