• The KillerFrogs

FWST: National Signing Day: TCU misses out on Jaden Rashada

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
National Signing Day: TCU misses out on Jaden Rashada

BY STEVEN JOHNSON

TCU continues its search for the quarterback of the future.

The Horned Frogs missed out on four-star quarterback Jaden Rashada on National Signing Day. Rated the No. 6 quarterback nationally, Rashada announced Wednesday morning that he was signing a National Letter of Intent with Arizona State over TCU.

He took a recent visit to TCU a week after visiting the Sun Devils. Rashada was originally signed with Florida, but was able to get out of his letter of intent after a name, image and likeness deal fell through. It’s another swing and miss at that position for TCU after coach Sonny Dykes said the team hoped to add a quarterback to the room.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article271925572.html#storylink=cpy

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Son of Lootie?
iu
iu

ticketfrog123

Pretty insulting opening sentence to Morris (the 2022 opening game starter) and 2024
iu
commit Marcos Davila.

Davila might see that and think well crap they don't see me as the guy. They think they can do better. Maybe I should look elsewhere.

I think TCU already has its QB of the future.
Yeah kids get offended by the FWST and de commit over random newspapers (which literally nobody in that age bracket reads)

Totally logical

An-Cap Frog

Pretty insulting opening sentence to Morris (the 2022 opening game starter) and 2024
iu
commit Marcos Davila.

Davila might see that and think well crap they don't see me as the guy. They think they can do better. Maybe I should look elsewhere.

In his defense, they aren't really your team's until they show up to campus...

An-Cap Frog

Still say the comment is demeaning. The fact is the team has a returning starter, has a talented four star committed and is looking to add and improve its quarterback position.
I'd say the more QBs the better, the fact that they didn't sign one is more disappointing than the fact that they didn't sign this one...so I am sort of agreeing with you.

82 Frog Fever

Still say the comment is demeaning. The fact is the team has a returning starter, has a talented four star committed and is looking to add and improve its quarterback position.
Too funny. …..so TCU is looking to add & improve its QB position, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re trying to find the QB of the future???
Whoops! Nothing to get excited about here, TCU is only looking for 2nd & 3rd string QBs. Please don’t be scared off Mr Davila!!!

CryptoMiner

iu
commit Marcos Davila.

Maybe he read the rumors on the OU boards about Davilla.

Last edited:

McFroggin

iu
commit Marcos Davila.

To be fair, the “future” isn’t really a specific time frame. A new QB, Morris, and Davila could all be our QB of the future.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Too funny. …..so TCU is looking to add & improve its QB position, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re trying to find the QB of the future???
Whoops! Nothing to get excited about here, TCU is only looking for 2nd & 3rd string QBs. Please don’t be scared off Mr Davila!!!
I would say we are looking for guys who can compete for the starting role among a competitive and talented group. Not someone who is going to be declared the next starter by simply walking onto campus.

Wexahu

To be fair, the “future” isn’t really a specific time frame. A new QB, Morris, and Davila could all be our QB of the future.
I don’t think people are grasping how year-to-year this stuff is now. There’s little sense projecting anything beyond 2023. Heck, there will very likely be many more moving parts before September.

Anyone who signed a QB this recruiting cycle, what that means is they have a guy that will very likely be on their roster next year. Beyond that, who the hell knows. QB of the future? LOL.