• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Mississippi State could offer enough to lure away TCU's Jim Schlossnagle

Chongo94

MSU fans claiming that Schloss is in Omaha telling people he still wants the job... and that this whole thing isn’t fully over.

They’re claiming that Sarloos turning down the Rice job is further proof that Schloss may still end up in Starkville.

https://247sports.com/college/missi...Contents/Schlossnagle-story-on-OOB-119134872/

Sadly, I couldn’t read most of that...too many VIP only posts.

But what I’m gathering is the Mecca of college baseball in the United States is still without a coach, yeah? Guess they need to rethink their cowbell pitch.

tcumaniac

Sadly, I couldn’t read most of that...too many VIP only posts.

But what I’m gathering is the Mecca of college baseball in the United States is still without a coach, yeah? Guess they need to rethink their cowbell pitch.
35650145_10211685027190575_5444584716625772544_n.jpg

netty2424

I heard Schloss was in Omaha mingling with MSU fans telling them their stadium isn't nice enough and their town is a ship hole and they can't afford him and their fans aren't quite engaged enough. Book it.

Moose Stuff

I can confirm that at least part of the reason for JS removing his name from the mix was that Cohen wanted to drag it out beyond the timetable JS/TCU wanted. The rest of it is just starting to sound bizarre. Who knows honestly????

Boomhauer

wonder what would’ve happened if CJS had taken the job and then MSU won the CWS with the interim coach. Is the interim MS coach not interested at all? What’s the deal there.

flyfishingfrog

IMO it’s silly they seem to not be considering the guy that got them to Omaha.
At one time he didn’t want a head coaching job again but I am guessing taking your team to Omaha could easily change that

Plus they have a pretty solid guy in waiting in their hitting coach if Henderson was really willing to stay a few years

Seems a little dumb to just ignore the guys in the dugout