• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Mississippi State could offer enough to lure away TCU's Jim Schlossnagle

Caprock

Corbin from Vandy also turned them down last night.

With Schloss, that was candidate 1, 2 and 3 now gone. It is now Tadlock or bust on that board. I suspect the they have zero chance at Tadlock with his family ties combined with Tech's newfound wealth around the Double Eagle guys. There are a couple of EliteDawg.com fans now realizing that the mid-major or retread is inevitable.

They are an arrogant bunch, that is for sure. Several posters refer to themselves as SEC Bluebloods (I thought it was tongue in cheek at first) and they speak of 'checking off all the boxes' against TCU. Not one poster on that site understands that once the family/facility issues were resolved and if it came down to money, they had zero chance if TCU was motivated.

Throw in the fact that Tim is a Tech alum too. He's not going to Starkville if he didn't go to UT.

TCURiggs

Maybe you haven't heard.....they have a $55million dollar stadium!!

/s

giphy.gif

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
MSU is one win from the CWS after beating Vanderbilt last night and can't find a coach they want or who wants them.

mcdaddy

Odd fact: after spending an evening at the Starkville Country Club Friday evening (don’t judge), I learned that its featured drink is the “Super Frog.” And of course I had to have one...just some frozen fruity vodka/rum drink.