• The KillerFrogs

FWST: LT and GP trade compliments while hosting All Pro Dad event

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
LT and GP trade compliments while hosting All Pro Dad event

BY STEFAN STEVENSON
sstevenson@star-telegram.com

LaDainian Tomlinson knows it's not always easy to be the dad you aspire to be.

As the father of two kids ages six and seven, the NFL Hall of Famer and TCU legend knows balancing work and family can be tricky.

But trying to improve as a dad, if only a little bit, goes a long way, he said, especially for kids desperate to connect and learn from a strong role model in the family.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article211513224.html

TemCatFrog71

Gary's picture in this article looks as though he has lost some weight during the off season. Good for you Coach. At your age Sir, it is a big time health issue.

This was a great event. Tons of dads engaging with their sons. LT's talk was phenomenal. GP has lost some weight. Come August, it will be back on again.

Only complaint was on the bounce slide...my 3-year-old got pushed down three times in a row by some older kids. Only one dad scolded his kid. The other 2 dads were laughing. I knew he was going to have trouble doing it but he didn't need these little [ Finebaum ]s making it harder for him.

A couple of the weight rooms are getting a makeover.

We went looking for a restroom for my son and had to slip past a screen. My son yells "ball" and takes off running. There's a pile of balls behind the screen and he starts kicking them. I look down and they're signed by GP, LT and Tony Dungy. Then, he gets into a few mini helmets as I'm gathering the balls. They're signed by GP and LT. For a split second I consider taking all of them and slipping out the back door. But I didn't. They had a raffle at the end for all the items.

BABYFACE

We went looking for a restroom for my son and had to slip past a screen. My son yells "ball" and takes off running. There's a pile of balls behind the screen and he starts kicking them. I look down and they're signed by GP, LT and Tony Dungy. Then, he gets into a few mini helmets as I'm gathering the balls. They're signed by GP and LT. For a split second I consider taking all of them and slipping out the back door. But I didn't. They had a raffle at the end for all the items.

You should have grabbed a couple of the souvenirs and planted them on the two dads that let their kids run wild.