• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Jamie Dixon reaches coaching milestone in TCU basketball’s victory over Pepperdine

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Jamie Dixon reaches coaching milestone in TCU basketball’s victory over Pepperdine

BY DREW DAVISON

FTW_UCIrvinevsTCUcbk16

Jamie Dixon has joined the 100-win club. Dixon and TCU basketball bounced back from the first loss of the season with a 73-64 victory over Pepperdine in the SoCal Challenge on Wednesday night in San Juan Capistrano, California.

It marked the 100th win at TCU for Dixon, who is in his sixth season with the Frogs. He is the fifth coach to reach the milestone in TCU history.

Dixon, who spent 13 seasons at Pitt’s head coach before returning to his alma mater TCU, started the season ranked 19th in active winning percentage (.686).

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article256097107.html#storylink=cpy

Moose Stuff

Still looks like we’re trying to figure out the rotation. Miles, Miller, Peavy, Baugh, Cork, O’Bannon, Coles, Evans….. not seeing anyone else at this point they needs to play very much.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
O'Bannon is playing good. But I really like Miller. My early favorite of the new players. Need he, Evans and Baugh on the floor together more. Peavy is good too, athletic, but maybe a little inconsistent.

Miles seems a little off to me. Overall turnovers and overall bad offensive possessions are holding them back from becoming a solid team. Hopefully it improves.

Latest posts