• The KillerFrogs

FWST: It’s actually progress, but TCU can only blame itself for NCAA snub

Purp

And yet you can’t help from posting on every thread of his, like a jilted ex-girlfriend calling her ex at 2 am and then hanging up as soon as he answers.
Maybe he posts in damn near every thread on the board already? That he would post in Much article threads with the same frequency he posts in other types of threads doesn't seem bizarre to me.

Virginia Frog

I wonder if Muck works on his ability to be a condescending dick or if it came naturally?
I believe that this fella thinks "he call 'em like he sees 'em."

To me he seems a little anti-social in his repeated negative assessment of his home town school and it's teams. He dogs us every chance he gets. I suspect that he gets some sick glee from his negative-style reporting/opinionating - a new word - a fusion of reporting with his dirt opinion.

If he looked in the mirror I bet it'd crack.

Last edited:

LawFrog504

If you take this in the context of the JD era, how can this be considered progress? We have gone NIT-NCAA-NIT. The natural trajectory would be to expand/grow, or at least match last year's NCAA birth. Sure, the NIT is better than the TJ era, but when do you draw the line and quit comparing a team 3 years removed to that era? This year we had 4 transfers, a coach caught cheating, and lost 7 out of our last 10 games. How is that progress?

BleedNPurple

Strange season. I figure we would have been a one and done in the NCaA’s Anyway. Maybe our bench can get some time in this tourney. Keep dancing!

Eight

If you take this in the context of the JD era, how can this be considered progress? We have gone NIT-NCAA-NIT. The natural trajectory would be to expand/grow, or at least match last year's NCAA birth. Sure, the NIT is better than the TJ era, but when do you draw the line and quit comparing a team 3 years removed to that era? This year we had 4 transfers, a coach caught cheating, and lost 7 out of our last 10 games. How is that progress?

no one died.......it is all about the perspective