• The KillerFrogs

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

Realtorfrog

Considering 3 possibly 4 teams. One intrigues him but the climate is a concern. He has talked to all but is torn. Will announce as soon as he and his family feel comfortable with one. He really isn’t sure when that will be.

Pharm Frog

I haven't really followed this thread much because I've always felt that the odds of Hurts coming to FTW were really long. But I can't figure out why he'd even consider coming here with the style of offense we play. Sure he could start immediately but I figure that's the case most places. If he has NFL aspirations, I'd think he'd want to go somewhere that at least allows him to throw the ball down the field and over the middle as opposed to WR screens and all of the other lateral stuff we do. I suppose we could tell him we'll change for him but I don't think the history looks very good for what he probably needs. SIAP

LisaLT

I haven't really followed this thread much because I've always felt that the odds of Hurts coming to FTW were really long. But I can't figure out why he'd even consider coming here with the style of offense we play. Sure he could start immediately but I figure that's the case most places. If he has NFL aspirations, I'd think he'd want to go somewhere that at least allows him to throw the ball down the field and over the middle as opposed to WR screens and all of the other lateral stuff we do. I suppose we could tell him we'll change for him but I don't think the history looks very good for what he probably needs. SIAP
Maybe if we had a QB with his skill set we’d have those options. Robinson had strength but his accuracy and timing were off. Collins I don’t know.