• The KillerFrogs

FWST: He was kicked off the TCU football team. Now he’s the USFL MVP. Is the NFL next?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He was kicked off the TCU football team. Now he’s the USFL MVP. Is the NFL next?

BY Big Steaming Pile

turp.jpg

When TCU dismissed KaVantoe Turpin from its football program in 2018 the prevailing thought was his football career was over.

Then-coach Gary Patterson kicked Turpin off the team after the returner was accused of assaulting a girlfriend.

It’s 2022, Turpin is 25, and he’s still playing football.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article262796833.html#storylink=cpy

4 Oaks Frog

Headline says, “Is the NFL Next?”
KFc declaires…NO! He’s too small. He’s to slow. He can’t run a route. Did I mention he’s to small?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

LisaLT

I for one hope he gets a try out somewhere. He is quick and shifty (ok no jokes), but as a punt returner or kick off returner he certainly is better than Jalen Raegor. Just my opinion.

Froglaw

We'd do a better job than the buffoons over at the Startlegram. Admittedly, a low bar...

I will not give them the benefit of a click, but in the course of his normal TCU-bashing, did he remember the entire New Mexico arrest thing? The whole lying to Coaches and the University about it?

This x 100^^^^^^^^^^^^