• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Has Fort Worth caught TCU Horned Frog fever? It’s complicated.

Panther City Frog

Went out to a couple of different areas on Monday with the GF doing a bit of lunching and shopping. Wearing a bit of a throwback Frogs long-sleeved T. Lost count of how many folks hollered at me on the street or in the stores, stoked about the Frogs. I don't know about other parts of town, but for sure the SW side of FW has the fever. My tOSU neighbors on the culdesac who in years past have flown that flag all damn season, have been strangely quiet and subdued.
I was in the bookstore just a little bit ago and the place was hopping. People buying up purple stuff left and right.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I don't know. I read his article as being not happy that more people don't embrace the frogs in the local community. I didn't see it as a slight.

Obviously, I'm alone in that assessment.
That’s certainly possible but I have agree with another poster who said ME just throws this out there with zero examples, quotes, proofs…anything. I can only speak for what I observe but from what I see folks around here are fired up

yurintroubl

Went out to a couple of different areas on Monday with the GF doing a bit of lunching and shopping. Wearing a bit of a throwback Frogs long-sleeved T. Lost count of how many folks hollered at me on the street or in the stores, stoked about the Frogs. I don't know about other parts of town, but for sure the SW side of FW has the fever. My tOSU neighbors on the culdesac who in years past have flown that flag all damn season, have been strangely quiet and subdued.
I work in Dallas just North of Highland Park. Like... a few lights from SMU. Since just after Christmas - I've been pleasantly surprised how many people I've encountered out n' about (eating, drinking, shopping) that have been proudly wearing TCU gear. Love it love it love it.

froglash88

Poop Hug GIF by shawy animation

What an idot! He said even with an anounced sellout crowd there were still a few empty seats. Of course there was because a lot of our fans don't stay in their seats. They come down and stand and watch behind the end zones and the walk ways. especially with the sun beating down. This pendejo doesn't have a freek'n clue. Once a pendejo always a pendejo! Especially in his case.

Liked for pendejo.

One Frog Nation

I just don't get why he feels the need to belittle TCU in every column he writes. Did he apply and get turned down? Try to date a frog and was turned down? I can guarantee there aren't any newspapers in Georgia printing stories that spin everything in a bad light. Just a good reason not to subscribe and I don't and won't.