• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Gary Patterson: TCU’s QB battle ‘a lot closer than what you thought it was’

The truth is we don't know what we have at QB. We have a relatively inexperienced player in Shawn Robinson who will be using a relatively inexperienced line and he was already hurt once last year. It isn't a shocking thought to think it is possible it could happen again.

Even if there isn't an injury (and we are all hoping for this), you have to think about effectiveness and who knows which QB will be effective in each game especially considering young QBs can be up and down. Who is to say that they won't need to bring in another QB from time to time to provide a different spark. Frankly, I would also expect to see a greater return to the Wild Frog simply to provide another dimension to the offense and take a little more pressure off the QB. We have a number of veteran players who have played this position already and have others like Snell who could play this position.
Actually. This is your opinion. Not the truth.
Not hating. Just sayin.

HG73

Robinson better protect the ball and his own health or we will be seeing a lot of Collins.

And from what I've seen of Collins we are in good hands.

LaxFrog3

I like that SR and Collins are sharing the first team reps.. It means each QB will work harder..I believe that in 2014 at our media days GP said that the Boykin and Jockel were in a close battle for QB1. They spilt the first team reps and Tre played harder and it showed..