1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: Ex-TCU QB Trevone Boykin was in the NFL 5 months ago. Now, he’s selling jewelry on Twitter

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jul 27, 2018.

1. No shame in that whatsoever

2. [​IMG]

Chongo94 and Tom Brown like this.
  3. The chances those are real Rolexes:
    [​IMG]

Land Frog, frogs9497 and Bonner4Prez like this.
  4. He posted a video of him throwing, trying to make a comeback maybe in Canada?

He still has tremendous talent.

Tom Brown likes this.
  5. who the heck is keevan warren? i googled the name and came up with nothing.

i googled mr pookie and found a south dallas rapper, i googled big tuck and got the same info. i google keevan warren and
    boykin's issues have never been about his talents on the football field and you don't have to dig too deep to find individuals with similar talents looking for those opportunities

6. Has much I hope tre makes a comeback, I would be much happier if he just tried to live the regular life, I’m tired of the same cycle..
    1. Tre makes a NFL team
    2. He plays in one game and does well
    3. He gets arrested for some stupid decision
    4. The university looks bad again..
    If GP was up for it I would love to see Tre on our sideline one day with a headset on or be a mentor to our QB’s

7. No. No. No. No.

Never. Never. Never. Never.

8. Uh, new writer? Drew has been at S-T for almost 10 years. And he is a damn good writer. You have to understand Boykin was a superstar in our town, put the Frogs on the map with his play and anything he does is news. Grow up and deal with it.

9. He could be an example of what NOT to do off the field.

LaxFrog3 likes this.
  10. That’s what I was thinking.. I can’t live through another Bowl arrest

11. I’m not sure he knows what’s right and wrong still

netty2424 likes this.
  12. Does Abby Faber have his phone number? He needs a talking to you on what’s right and wrong

FrogAbroad and mcdaddy like this.
  13. good grief

nwlafrog and ftwfrog like this.
  14. Sorry Drew...

And no not everything TB does is news...him firesale-ing jewelry is about a darnhair more newsworthy then him taking a boat. Grow up and demand/expect more from your newspeople...

15. #4 is incorrect. Neither the University nor the Frog football program looks bad because of TB's actions at this point. As for having TB on our sideline...nope nope nope.

MTfrog5 and Chico Dusty like this.
  16. Which is kinda the opposite of what you want in a mentor. You don't hire a homeless high school drop out to tutor your kids in calculus. TB is not mentor material.

17. Well yeah, that guy wouldn’t know calculus anyway.

18. Not exactly a model citizen in his early years.

Not saying Boykin is Clarett(he has a long way to go) but he can still turn his life around and live to talk about it to teach kids about what he went through.

19. He probably needs to cancel that upcoming appearance at the titter with Lil Flip, Mr Pookie and Listenbee, for starters.

20. #80 MTfrog5, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    In 15 years I hope Boykin is able to share what he went through to help. Clarett took a long time to get to that point. I’ve never had a chance to hear Boykin speak outside of an interview, but Clarett is an unbelievable speaker. For anyone that has a chance to take their son or daughter to see him it’s worth it.