• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Ex-TCU lineman recalls a funny story about Gary Patterson, Ohio State — and GP responds

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Ex-TCU lineman recalls a funny story about Gary Patterson, Ohio State — and GP responds

BY PETER DAWSON
pdawson@star-telegram.com

The kickoff for TCU’s game against Ohio State on Sept. 15 at AT&T Stadium is more than a month away.

But on Wednesday, the latter university placed head football coach Urban Meyer on administrative leave and began an investigation into information in reports that revealed that Meyer had lied about a domestic violence incident involving a former assistant coach.

On Twitter, former TCU lineman Jeff Olson, who started for the Frogs during the team’s 2010 Rose Bowl season, decided it was time to share a pretty funny story regarding an old prediction Patterson made about his university adding Ohio State to his team’s schedule.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article215946610.html

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Got the feeling GP was not happy with the tweets.:)

Yeah, he probably doesn’t like the timing, but billboard material may not be primary on the minds of the Fighting Seeds right now....

No knock on Mrs Olson, but her comment is a microcosm of how the OSU mindset works. You see it every day up here. They have that old UT aura of superiority that comes across a The all knowing grandpa patting the vacuum headed tot on the head.

FrogLifeYo

Yeah, he probably doesn’t like the timing, but billboard material may not be primary on the minds of the Fighting Seeds right now....

No knock on Mrs Olson, but her comment is a microcosm of how the OSU mindset works. You see it every day up here. They have that old UT aura of superiority that comes across a The all knowing grandpa patting the vacuum headed tot on the head.

I live in OK and my in laws are both OU grads.....Gooner crowd is exactly the same as the Suckeye fans...I’m pretty sure entitlement exist at all of the Big school football traditionalists

Bob

"We will beat them"

"If it were not true, I would not have told you so"

Two great proclamations.

Mean Purple

Buckeyes more worried about wife beating than bulletin board material at the moment.
Yeah, they are more worried about the Nut Roasting of 2018 that is burning their program down right now.

Looking at their board, they are in full nutty defense of Urban. Pretty jacked up stuff. Won't be long before they push the idea that if Meyer divorces his wife, he can stay.

Rex Ringo

GP might not like the bulletin board material, but I sure had a blast reading it. Really hoping to see that prediction come true in a couple of months here.