• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Could TCU go with a QB rotation against the Sooners on Saturday?

Eight

I confess - I have been tied up during some of the games (losses) and what I’ve seen of Collins has been handoffs.

Collins is a stud - https://gofrogs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=848. He’s got AD NFL potential as well as SR and a year at Penn St under his belt. What’s wrong with having 2 rock stars at the helm. Whoever has the hot hand and is moving the team and NOT TURNING OVER THE BALL gets to play.

collins actually was at penn before he transferred to tcu and not penn state. in regards to having a year under his belt he is a year older than robinson, but in robinson had the only start between the two of them coming into this season as well as more pass attempts

in regards to collins being a stud and having pro potential everyone can have an opinion. i really don't have one about colins' ability because we just haven't seen him play much and i guess the one person who can answer to why doesn't speak to the media

I confess - I have been tied up during some of the games (losses) and what I’ve seen of Collins has been handoffs.

Collins is a stud - https://gofrogs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=848. He’s got AD NFL potential as well as SR and a year at Penn St under his belt. What’s wrong with having 2 rock stars at the helm. Whoever has the hot hand and is moving the team and NOT TURNING OVER THE BALL gets to play.
I am the only one confused over the fact that over a couple of hours you went from thinking he had never thrown a pass and was at Penn State to determining that he is a NFL guy? He may be able to play, or not. I'm not sure where this comes from.

BleedNPurple

I am the only one confused over the fact that over a couple of hours you went from thinking he had never thrown a pass and was at Penn State to determining that he is a NFL guy? He may be able to play, or not. I'm not sure where this comes from.

Read his bio - I tagged it on there. 3 state Chanpionships - same size as AD. Obviously a winner.

4 Oaks Frog

Read his bio - I tagged it on there. 3 state Chanpionships - same size as AD. Obviously a winner.
SR has a state championship in Texas, lots of passing and rushing high school yards. He had never lost a game all through high school and at TCU until an osu. That resume isn’t much help right now. Collins might be better, but you don’t KNOW that.
GO FROGS!
BEAT red cheaters!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Eight

SR has a state championship in Texas, lots of passing and rushing high school yards. He had never lost a game all through high school and at TCU until an osu. That resume isn’t much help right now. Collins might be better, but you don’t KNOW that.
GO FROGS!
BEAT red cheaters!

who told you robinson had never lost a game as a starter before the ohio state game?

seriously, this is getting like a political debate in here with the way some are playing fast and loose with the actual truth

Uncle_Frog

Put me in the "let's see what Collins can do" camp but Shawn won a 6A title with an undefeated team in Texas. To me, that is more impressive than 3 state championships in Connecticut.

4 Oaks Frog

who told you robinson had never lost a game as a starter before the ohio state game?

seriously, this is getting like a political debate in here with the way some are playing fast and loose with the actual truth
Was reported in the press that no losses in high school. Is was stated by our announcing team on WBAP. How many did he loose in HS, Mr. Stats?
GO FROGS!
BEAT ou

Eight

Was reported in the press that no losses in high school. Is was stated by our announcing team on WBAP. How many did he loose in HS, Mr. Stats?
GO FROGS!
BEAT ou

the press? well if you are talking fwst they most likely asked around the office if anyone could remember him losing a game in high school.

trouble is that was at desoto and while i don't know the exact number i do know the two seasons he was the starting quarterback at denton guyer they did not win a state title which means through simple deductive reasoning he had to lose at least 2 games as a starter since there are no more ties in texas high school football

Last edited:

Chico Dusty

the press? well if you are talking fwst they most likely asked around the office if anyone could remember him losing a game in high school.

trouble is that was at desoto and while i don't know the exact number i do know the two seasons he was the starting quarterback at denton guyer they did not win a state title which means through simply deductive reasoning he had to lose at least 2 games as a starter since there are no more ties in texas high school football

His senior year undefeated / junior year he lost 4 games

Sebastian S

All this past history doesn't really matter since we have seen what he can do/is doing this season.

Whether it's his fault or the coaches, something needs to change.

Sebastian S

Didn't Patterson say he judged his QBs by how they perform in a game? Caso Cerrado.
You can't judge them if they don't play on Saturday
09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

No QB controversy here

4 Oaks Frog

All this past history doesn't really matter since we have seen what he can do/is doing this season.

Whether it's his fault or the coaches, something needs to change.
Exact point I was attempting to make with BleedNPurple. High school records don’t matter. So Collins won three state championships in high school. “He’s a winner”. SR won a state championships in high school. I was wrong about his W/L record. He is still a winner, as well. So far, that hasn’t translated to the next level for SR. So far we don’t know if it will/has translated for Collins, because we have seen only limited play from him. Obviously, there is no way to know that Collins is the answer as BleedN inferred.
Oh, thanks ‘eight’ for keeping all of the facts and figures accurate for all of us around here. We would be wondering around in the in the dark in the fact desert without you. Your pleasing tone is appreciated, as well.
GO FROGS!
BEAT land grabbers!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & bad facts!!