• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Big 12’s Bowlsby: TCU has been wonderful addition; ‘bullish’ on future of conference

FrogLifeYo

The Big 12 and more specifically TCU needs to put their big boy pants on and decide they can not only survive but also thrive with or without UT. Build the brand, win at a high level and control your own future. We got screwed once before by our SWC buddies ... if it happens again I’m inclined to believe it’s our own damn fault

MTfrog5

Regarding seating at DKR-Memorial, of course visitors get the crappiest seats in the house. Every visitor. Check out the stands in I televised secsec game in a giant stadium. Particularly A’nM. Del Conte has nothing to do with where a visiting band sits, except for making sure visitors including bands sit in paid-for seats.
TCU is toothless retaliation-wise. No seats anywhere near as bad as the worst seats in a mega-stadium.
I think Big 12 needs to do what SEC does and give a certain number of good seats. Also think it shouldn’t be a set number of seats but a percentage of seats at the stadium.

Eight

Considering OU ends up bringing way more fans than that anyway, it does not really matter all that much.

agreed, until there is a legitimate waiting list for tcu season tickets and the tickets that are sold are in the hands of tcu alums/fans this discussion is a moot point

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
agreed, until there is a legitimate waiting list for tcu season tickets and the tickets that are sold are in the hands of tcu alums/fans this discussion is a moot point
They’ll be in TCU fans’ hands. As they’re putting them on stubhub.