1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: As practice nears, TCU football player tests positive for COVID-19

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jul 28, 2020.

1. As practice nears, TCU football player tests positive for COVID-19

By Mac Engel and Drew Davison

Amid the steady concern of playing sports during a global pandemic, TCU is scheduled to start its 2020 fall football camp later this week without multiple players as at least one more has tested positive for the coronavirus.

A source confirmed that one player has tested positive for COVID-19. Both he and his three roommates, who are teammates on the team, will quarantine. They will not be with the team when fall practice starts later this week.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article244527502.html#storylink=cpy

2. I've only seen muck's name on 2 stories this year and one of them has to do with TCU and positive covid cases. Not surprised

3. He’s like a vulture circling TCU looking for smelly carrion...

4. There is literally no opinion or judgement in the article, just reporting facts. Pretty refreshing.

5. Negative facts.

6. Only 1 out of 100 or so is pretty darn good. Hope this player is asymptomatic.

Mean Purple likes this.
  7. scheiss muck

4 Oaks Frog likes this.
  8. Word through the grapevine is that it's closer to 20.

ifrog likes this.
  9. 20 on TCU's squad alone?? hmmm.

10. The more the better right now IMO.

11. Duggan....

12. Wouldn't be shocked if that's kind of the norm. The virus is everywhere. I would guess between 3-6 million people have it (or have had it) in Texas alone.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  13. I am not sure that I necessarily agree but the over all number if it is twenty does not surprise me as this virus is very contagious. Get used to players suddenly being unavailable most all season. Back ups will get their chance this year for sure. That is if we have a year.

Salfrog likes this.
  14. There could be an open tryout by mid season.

15. Positive cases total or current active cases? I say let it run through the locker room now.

Salfrog likes this.
  16. or everyone could be perfectly healthy.

17. Well, it’s definitely more than one. College kids gonna college kids...

Salfrog likes this.
  18. And they did