• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Arizona basketball star ‘does not recall’ touching TCU Showgirl but wants to apologize

LVH

Houston ran the rare 3-2 zone (not 2-3) all game and shut down Arizonas offense. Maybe if we ran a zone at some point... but the game showed Arizonas coach is not ready for prime time. Did not adjust all game and ran his offense as if they were playing man

FrogBall09

Not sure I buy the idea that he did it on purpose

But the concept that a guy with his level of touch on the basketball court not noticing that his hand brushed the clothing of a person as he passed by seems like BS

More likely he didn’t really give a crap because he was too focused on being a jerk to our fans and thought he was above or too busy for a basic “sorry” after it happened

And now he is only really “sorry” because he got called out for it not

Glad they got run out of the building by Houston- they were overrated in the end, even if the refs didn’t let our boys prove it outright

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
If you’re wondering why the me too movement happened, you can just read your very Boomer post. It basically says “I’m a man and I say give the benefit of the doubt to the man; and even if he did it, it wasn’t on purpose, or even if it was it’s not a big deal; and she should accept his non-apology-apology and move on; and if it was really that bad she should come out publicly and tell the world because I, all knowing man, am entitled to have her tell me what happened so I can be the decider of whether she’s being truthful or a lying golddigger, rather than slowly and privately go through the systems and processes that are in place (I.e. Title IX).”
Not at all. We haven't heard directly from her. If she feels it intentional and she feels assaulted then that is different. It is obvious at this point it is all a big nothing in the end, he has apologized if it happened at all and that is it. It was obviously unintentional and I am still not sure there was any contact. You guys are the ones blowing it into Jeffrey Epstein proportions.

Pharm Frog

Not at all. We haven't heard directly from her. If she feels it intentional and she feels assaulted then that is different. It is obvious at this point it is all a big nothing in the end, he has apologized if it happened at all and that is it. It was obviously unintentional and I am still not sure there was any contact. You guys are the ones blowing it into Jeffrey Epstein proportions.

Proof that one is unfamiliar with Jeffrey Epstein and the standards for "obvious".