• The KillerFrogs

FWST: An NBA scout's biggest unanswered question about TCU's Kenrich Williams

BankerFrog

I love college basketball. I’ve been to both the NCAA finals and nba finals game 7 and would 100/100 go to the NBA game. However, if the Frogs were in it, there is no place I would rather be. The beauty of the world, you can like and enjoy both if you so please.
100% this. NBA is the better product but if The Frogs are playing I'm going to that every single time

BankerFrog

NBA blows - super teams are making it worse - talk about he most irrelevant regular season in the history of sports...
You're just regurgitating nonsense. Go look at the league standings. The West is a game apart from 3-7 seeds. 1 and 2 are a half game back. It's the fastest growing league in terms of viewership for a reason

jake102

You're just regurgitating nonsense. Go look at the league standings. The West is a game apart from 3-7 seeds. 1 and 2 are a half game back. It's the fastest growing league in terms of viewership for a reason

I would agree that the league is way imbalanced. The league should be sending the Rockets bonus checks for keeping the season competitive.

I would imagine the odds on anyone but the Warriors or Rockets winning the championship are below 5%... probably 2 or 3%. In no other league is that big of a gap between the top two teams and everyone else.

Generally I think the NBA is a far better product than NCAA, but I am pretty leery of the super-teams. Durant really screwed things up.

flyfishingfrog

Yeah - because the super stars sit out games since all they need to do is make the playoffs - doesn’t matter where you are seeded, just be good enough and then there are only 4 teams that stand any chance to win it all and really only 2 unless someone gets hurt

Boring and lame - sorry not interested at all in a league where the finals are decided in the off season

Same reason I don’t watch the CFP championship game

BankerFrog

I would agree that the league is way imbalanced. The league should be sending the Rockets bonus checks for keeping the season competitive.

I would imagine the odds on anyone but the Warriors or Rockets winning the championship are below 5%... probably 2 or 3%. In no other league is that big of a gap between the top two teams and everyone else.

Generally I think the NBA is a far better product than NCAA, but I am pretty leery of the super-teams. Durant really screwed things up.
I completely agree with the Durant comment. I think there is a lot of young talent in the league that will be able to compete in the coming years, at least hopefully.