• The KillerFrogs

FWST: 5 burning TCU questions: QB starter, Olonilua’s status, replacing Banogu and Collier

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
5 burning TCU questions: QB starter, Olonilua’s status, replacing Banogu and Collier

By Drew Davison

Reporting day for TCU’s fall camp is Thursday with practices getting underway on Friday. There are plenty of storylines going into next season as the Frogs look to bounce back from a 7-6 season.

Here’s a look at the biggest questions going into 2019:

Who’s the starting quarterback for TCU?
All eyes will be on the QB battle this fall. It’s the No. 1 question facing the Frogs going into the season.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article233259641.html#storylink=cpy

froginmn

TCU also have talented newcomers such as Parker Workman and Adam Plant Jr. in the mix.

Was this guy announcing a soccer match when he wrote this?

LisaLT

there is nothing new in this article. why do they write this stuff. WASTE of TIME. And I can't believe the dumb Walker DA's have nothing better to do than prosecute a kid for some minor little pot infraction. Absolutely absurd. This should have been dropped by now with a warning or something. Get real Mr. DA!

Billy Clyde

there is nothing new in this article. why do they write this stuff. WASTE of TIME. And I can't believe the dumb Walker DA's have nothing better to do than prosecute a kid for some minor little pot infraction. Absolutely absurd. This should have been dropped by now with a warning or something. Get real Mr. DA!

Puff puff give. This is still Texas, hippie.

Purp

TCU also have talented newcomers such as Parker Workman and Adam Plant Jr. in the mix.

Was this guy announcing a soccer match when he wrote this?
Nah. Not unless he was watching it on Twitter.

Have versus has merely clues the reader in on whether he views the subject as singular or plural. In this case, TCU could be substituted with "they," but apparently your preference is to substitute TCU with "it."

froginmn

Nah. Not unless he was watching it on Twitter.

Have versus has merely clues the reader in on whether he views the subject as singular or plural. In this case, TCU could be substituted with "they," but apparently your preference is to substitute TCU with "it."
Mostly trying to be funny, but I've seen nobody other than soccer announcers say it that way.

Purp

Mostly trying to be funny, but I've seen nobody other than soccer announcers say it that way.
I figured you were going for the joke. I was too with the Twitter comment, but I couldn't resist the English lesson. I watch a lot of soccer so the plural use of a proper name bothers me a lot less.