• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘It’s an emotional time.’ TCU’s Dixon explains why Jaylen Fisher hasn’t been with team

y2kFrog

Fisher could have left TCU with no intention of coming back

At this point, long term health is more important than basketball. He's season ending knee injuries all three year now (assuming he doesn't play anymore this year), and the odds of long term effect grow greater each time. I could see how it would be an emotional time for him. He seems like a good kid, and wish the best for him whatever happens.

Francis Xav

yeah so the vibe i am getting here with no knowledge other than 247 and general info we all know: How many knee injuries can someone sustain before it is time to call it quits? I Don't think this is a typical transfer situation. Maybe fisher/dixon both etc think it's time to move on for health reasons? I don't know. All i know is fish loves this team. cannot see him leaving unless its health, but tbh it would make sense. You can't rely on a guy who's been hurt for 3 years and you don't want to hurt him by straining it either. sad situation if it plays out like i think it will.

Francis Xav

to add to my previous comment, there seems to be some consensus on 247 that this isn't on Dixon/program etc. Not only may it be an injury issue, but reading between the lines, a grade issue. that's all i will say . some schools let that slide, but , not TCU.