• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘Hype ends today.’ Sizing up TCU’s QB battle going into fall camp. Delton the favorite?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
‘Hype ends today.’ Sizing up TCU’s QB battle going into fall camp. Delton the favorite?

By Drew Davison

Gary Patterson likes how TCU’s quarterback competition is setting up going into fall camp.

It can only get better at that position from last year when injuries and inconsistent play forced the Frogs to rely on their fourth-string quarterback to become bowl eligible.

“I’m a lot more comfortable right now,” Patterson said. “We’ll see how that all turns out.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article233416467.html#storylink=cpy

Limp Lizard

I guess the thing that impresses me the most about Duggan is his TDs vs interceptions. I can't find it now but it was very impressive. A few years ago someone posted an article here where the writer believed that some things like TD/INT, % completions in HS were qualities that would follow him throughout his career. Let's hope so.

And no, I still haven't given up on Rogers. Remember how he blew away the summer circuit (Elite 11, etc) before his Senior HS year.