• The KillerFrogs

Future is Bright

oklahomafrog

Is O’Bannon a senior or does he have another year of eligibility? Theoretically, how many scholarships would we have open next fall?

Chuck O’Bannon Jr. is currently a fifth-year senior, having red-shirted in 2019-20. He can choose to return for one more season because the NCAA granted an extra year of eligibility relief to all college athletes due to Covid. He turned 23 yesterday.

I read O’Bannon was not part of senior night, suggesting he has not yet decided to leave. O’Bannon, Maxwell Evans (Vanderbilt transfer who redshirted this year due to injury) and Harrison Young are listed as seniors.

Last edited:

geefrogs

Chuck O’bannon Jr. is currently a fifth-year senior, having red-shirted in 2019-20. He can choose to return for one more season because the NCAA granted an extra year of eligibility due to the Covid season. He turned 23 yesterday.

He's as old as Luka. Just wanted to talk about Luka for a second bc there's no nba thread

Chuck O’Bannon Jr. is currently a fifth-year senior, having red-shirted in 2019-20. He can choose to return for one more season because the NCAA granted an extra year of eligibility relief to all college athletes due to Covid. He turned 23 yesterday.

I read O’Bannon was not part of senior night, maybe because he has not yet decided to leave. O’Bannon, Maxwell Evans (Vanderbilt transfer who redshirted this year due to injury) and Harrison Young are listed as seniors.
Yeah, the fact he didn't participate in senior night means he at least is considering taking that extra year.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse

I read O’Bannon was not part of senior night, suggesting he has not yet decided to leave. O’Bannon, Maxwell Evans (Vanderbilt transfer who redshirted this year due to injury) and Harrison Young are listed as seniors.
Correct on the Senior Night introductions. The only two were a manager and Harrison Young. Young wore a Māori cape made of feathers/textiles called a Kākahu. It looks a lot like this and it was cool as hell.6C3F10D7-67AC-4093-8B6D-B93E0F2812C5.jpeg