• The KillerFrogs

Funky Town football jerseys this season?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
We don't have a classic uniform like Alabama. We've changed so many times over the years that we can't decide to be traditional now. The uniforms aren't the reason we've lost the last few years. It was the head coach
Exactly, maybe we’d have a classic uniform if we didn’t cater to 18 to 20 year olds. I don’t think Saban would let his players dictate anything to him even if he didn’t have a classic uni. By the way we had the exact same Bama classic look in purple in the late 60s and 70.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
Exactly, maybe we’d have a classic uniform if we didn’t cater to 18 to 20 year olds. I don’t think Saban would let his players dictate anything to him even if he didn’t have a classic uni. By the way we had the exact same Bama classic look in purple in the late 60s and 70s
To be fair pretty much every team had the classic look in the 60s and 70s. And you're comparing apples and oranges. We are not Bama. Never gonna be. We also don't have Saban. So if a uniform rumored about on the internet happens to be used I don't really see how that's catering to them. It's just what we are

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
To be fair pretty much every team had the classic look in the 60s and 70s. And you're comparing apples and oranges. We are not Bama. Never gonna be. We also don't have Saban. So if a uniform rumored about on the internet happens to be used I don't really see how that's catering to them. It's just what we are
Date Waiting GIF by People of Earth TBS
Just as long as the players like them…