• The KillerFrogs

Full game replay online?

MinFrog

I didn't get a chance to record the game. I would love to be able to go back and watch the broadcast to get that experience. Does anyone know if there is a copy posted online somewhere?

Zubaz

I didn't get a chance to record the game. I would love to be able to go back and watch the broadcast to get that experience. Does anyone know if there is a copy posted online somewhere?
If you have a TV provider, you can watch it on demand with ESPN+, including the other broadcasts like the TCU radio call.

I don't believe the full game has made it to youtube yet.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Yes, with Estridge and Denton calling the game?

Monday morning we turned on Big12 Radio to feel the love. They played the final minute of Estridge's call, and I honestly don't know how he kept it together because Mrs. Brewingfrog and I were blubbering in the car as we listened.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
If you have a TV provider, you can watch it on demand with ESPN+, including the other broadcasts like the TCU radio call.

I don't believe the full game has made it to youtube yet.
I believe that's what we watched driving back, but they kept skipping over parts of the game due to "time constraints"

If you wanna bum my ESPN+ acct for a day to watch it lemme know. (Or just sign up for a free trial.)

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Armadillo

that stream is a thing of beauty. I admit I always watch the national feed live (because of the full screen of football), but the TCU radio call stream is truly the best. BE and JD are true consummate professionals. Call the game straight up with the hometown flair and throw in LB for the sideline observations. If you’re looking for a rewatch, that’s the way to go.

Zubaz

that stream is a thing of beauty. I admit I always watch the national feed live (because of the full screen of football), but the TCU radio call stream is truly the best. BE and JD are true consummate professionals. Call the game straight up with the hometown flair and throw in LB for the sideline observations. If you’re looking for a rewatch, that’s the way to go.
The only downside is they went to a quick 10 second station ID right as the refs came back to announce no targeting. Wish we had the live reaction to that.

Endless Purple

Did TCU ever get the radio link on GoFrogs football schedule to go to an English version of the radio? Every time I tried to use it during the first half of the season, it only gave me a spanish broadcast of the game.