1. The KillerFrogs

Front Porch Talk

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Peacefrog, Mar 30, 2020.

1. It's a good thread.

2. AND LET THERE BE BEWBS...

[​IMG]

Salfrog likes this.
  4. That’s a nice set of Calzones you got there.
    6ABB096A-5CCC-42BC-9F64-F5FB2F40C252.jpeg

5. Ah! The Basic Female Adventuring Outfits!

6. Apparently, the mods dislike Basic Female Adventuring Outfits... they deleted my post.

7. Booo!

Horny4TCU and Salfrog like this.
  8. Another post of mine is missing... Come on Mods it was getting likes.

[​IMG]

mcdaddy, Peacefrog, Purp and 4 others like this.
  9. nba conspiracy deserving of lvh's seal of disproval when he lost the dunk title to jordan in 1988

10. Aint she just a peach...

YA, Horny4TCU, MTfrog5 and 2 others like this.
  11. Not to distract from the other topics in here, but, what’s the coolest thing you’ve done since being locked down?

I bought a portable projector and host outdoor movie nights for the kids that live near us on Friday evenings (with proper social distancing, Karen) in my front yard. Also gives the adults a chance to have a few drinks and socialize a bit (again, Karen, we are all following the rules). It’s been a hit. The weather has been great for it as well. That’ll change soon.

Purp, FrogCop19, BrewingFrog and 8 others like this.
  12. Went to HEB.

13. I’ve perfected making key lime pies from scratch, and take slices to share with my friends outside their homes. My crust is elite! Next up will be sour orange pie if I can actually find them at a farmers market around here.

14. Speaking of kids... the wife and I have been practicing making one of those a lot more.

[​IMG]

HG73, satis1103 and SuperBarrFrog like this.