1. The KillerFrogs

Front Porch Talk

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Peacefrog, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Brendan Rich is the guy behind Brave. The thing I dearly love about it is the conscious effort put into blocking and denying all the usual ways advertisers and marketing trackers get data from you. The native ad blocking is just an extra added bonus!

Purp and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  2. a bit old but one of my favorite clips on the internet. chi chi Rodriguez hitting himself in the nuts while trying to perform a trick shot.

3. I'm not having any problems.Only 1 case in my county(Boone).Wife getting antsy because she 's having to stay home.I really hope we can get back to sports soon.I missed the baseball season as we were looking good headed into conference play.I highly recommend that book I linked.Much of it was litigated at my small town courthouse.780m pills dumped on West Virginia in a state of 1.8M residents.Like they say,"follow the money".

4. Just spreading some joy. Sport Illustrated.jpg

her name's Joy, right?

Boomhauer, Horny4TCU, Salfrog and 3 others like this.
  5. If you are looking for a good book to read I suggest the Agassi book Open. Couldn’t put it down.

6. Still going to the office. But my job is sales so I'm usually out and about at least 50% of the time. Definitely more desk time than I'm used to and I'm getting antsy. I'm almost guaranteed to fall asleep on a Zoom call. I typically roll into the office between 10-11 and leave between 4-4:30. Definitely not working as hard...which really means I'm not playing golf and going to happy hours.

7. Took three attempts to finish that video.

8. Was introduced to Nikyee Heaton yesterday. I know the rules but I'm gonna make y'all work. She's worth it.

9. inspiration for boxing helena?

10. WB

11. [​IMG]

Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure. May I present to you, Ana de Armas.

You're welcome. Hope this helps pass the time.

12. needed distraction from insanity thread and worthy thread … bump
    grill polish.gif

13. Thought it would be good to highlight the dedicated student athletes from around the country.

14. This is important work you are doing here.

15. "It's my job … and that makes the day for me"

16. This give me an idea of alternatives during this face mask shortage.

RollToad and AroundWorldFrog like this.