• The KillerFrogs

FrogsWire.com: Turpin's Thanksgiving Message to the Horned Frogs Family

Brog

Just have to say, Turp, if you're reading this, that I appreciate so much what you have done for the TCU football program over the past several years, and I think a lot of other folk do, too. Sorry that recent developments haven't been good, but still want to say thank you for your work with the Frogs.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Turp is a special player, I know he’ll learn from this but oftentimes it’s hard to shake a part of your past, but if anyone has show us the ability to make a move towards greener pastures it’s him. Good luck Frog.

notyalc

His message is spot on. But he needs to follow through, get some help, and graduate if they'll let him. Then maybe he can think about next level.

GlendarrochFrog

Turp is a special player, I know he’ll learn from this but oftentimes it’s hard to shake a part of your past, but if anyone has show us the ability to make a move towards greener pastures it’s him. Good luck Frog.
Unfortunately so many people DONT learn from these kinds of situations. Our former QB being an example. Hopefully that isn’t the case for Turp.