• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs Raiders Hoops Game Thread

SuperTFrog

I’m already pissed at the refs. Refs in Lubbock are the worst in every sport. Remember Brandon Carter’s fair catch and the mysterious kick catch interference.

netty2424

We’ve carried that Lipscomb loss with us long enough. Tech loses 3 in a row and still ranked 16. Hopefully this win on the road will put us back where we belong.

Pharm Frog

We’ve carried that Lipscomb loss with us long enough. Tech loses 3 in a row and still ranked 16. Hopefully this win on the road will put us back where we belong.

I saw that Lipscomb has made its way into a lot of projected Dance brackets and as high as a #10. That loss didn't feel good and the rankings punished it but it's not a terrible loss by any stretch. Need a couple of signature wins here in the next couple of weeks. Might as well start tonight.

netty2424

I saw that Lipscomb has made its way into a lot of projected Dance brackets and as high as a #10. That loss didn't feel good and the rankings punished it but it's not a terrible loss by any stretch. Need a couple of signature wins here in the next couple of weeks. Might as well start tonight.
I didn’t say it was a bad loss. But the rankings have suggested it.