• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs Indians/Cardinal/Trees/Vegans - Game Thread

SnoSki

Out of morbid curiosity I checked the TexAgs thread on the game. Honest to goodness, an aggy poster wanted Sewo flagged for targeting on that run in the second half where he lowered the head on the Stanford safety and knocked him out of the game. LOLLLLLLL the jokes write themselves.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Out of morbid curiosity I checked the TexAgs thread on the game. Honest to goodness, an aggy poster wanted Sewo flagged for targeting on that run in the second half where he lowered the head on the Stanford safety and knocked him out of the game. LOLLLLLLL the jokes write themselves.
Why? Why would you do that?

netty2424

Yeah, I saw that. Love still had time for him. You think Mayfield would've done that?
He's probably one of the many Cali kids flocking to TCU these days.
Love is solid, no doubt about it. His reaction was kind of strange though after the kid walked off. Looked like he was saying something to the kid after he ran off.

Shadow Dweller

Everyone making personal attacks on KH this entire season should be ashamed of themselves. Try competing in a D1 sport, any D1 sport besides beer pong before you make comments like that about OUR student athletes.
Why? What is different than fans of ANY sport being critical of players on the favorite team. We aren't the ones that need to get over it. He played like junk for 20 solid minutes, then managed to come back and play damn good the rest of the game. 2 of his best passes of the season this game.

My problem with Hill is that he has all the talent to be one of the best in CFB, but he kept doing the same bad thing, over and over and over again. My problem is that he is so inconsistent I could never really get behind him. I wasn't crazy about him transferring from A&M after the who "Trill" thing, and I can't say I was wrong.

Why? What is different than fans of ANY sport being critical of players on the favorite team. We aren't the ones that need to get over it. He played like junk for 20 solid minutes, then managed to come back and play damn good the rest of the game. 2 of his best passes of the season this game.

My problem with Hill is that he has all the talent to be one of the best in CFB, but he kept doing the same bad thing, over and over and over again. My problem is that he is so inconsistent I could never really get behind him. I wasn't crazy about him transferring from A&M after the who "Trill" thing, and I can't say I was wrong.

It's over. Deal with it. Move on.