• The KillerFrogs

Frogs Today with Tre

Ron Swanson

It was a pretty good interview. Estridge brought everything up.

I’m torn on how to feel about the situation. On one hand, what he did was reprehensible. On the other hand, he seems like he’s matured, he did his time, and he wants to make amends and improve his life. You can tell this interview was him making an attempt to put the past behind him and get the TCU fan base to forgive him and accept him back into the fold.

He was one of my favorite all-time Frogs before everything that happened (I’m sure I’m not alone there) so I really hope he gets his life together and becomes successful.

HFrog1999

I think Boykin was the most talented quarterback we’ve had and he could’ve had a good NFL career if he didn’t screw up.

TCU has had a real problem with some of our best athletes hitting women.

It’s so stupid.

Hey guys, don’t hit girls.

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Rabidfrog

Brian Estridge had Trevone Boykin on as his guest this week, specifically because of where this season is compared to 2014. Coolest thing for me: He’s going to the game with Bram. Sincerely hope he can get his life together.
thanks for this. I surely do too hope Tre can get it together. He was one of the great Frog qbs. the way he destroyed Texas still brings joy to my heart.

StinnettFrog

A lot more than one, but I agree that there's room for forgiveness and I wish him the very best.
I think Boykin was the most talented quarterback we’ve had and he could’ve had a good NFL career if he didn’t screw up.

TCU has had a real problem with some of our best athletes hitting women.

It’s so stupid.

Hey guys, don’t hit girls.

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF
I’ll be honest I forgot about him hitting a woman. Still hope he succeeds like everyone else but that is a real problem for me.

Double V

He must have JUST finished his time if he was arrested in Nov 2019 and sentenced in Feb 2020. I think he said he served 32 months, right? I know he was sentenced to 3 years in Feb 2020.

That seems like a sufficient punishment for his crimes, to me. Put me firmly on the side of hoping the guy keeps it on the straight and narrow, learned his lessons, and has a successful future in whatever he does.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
He must have JUST finished his time if he was arrested in Nov 2019 and sentenced in Feb 2020. I think he said he served 32 months, right? I know he was sentenced to 3 years in Feb 2020.

That seems like a sufficient punishment for his crimes, to me. Put me firmly on the side of hoping the guy keeps it on the straight and narrow, learned his lessons, and has a successful future in whatever he does.
Or maybe he had radio transmitting ankle jewelry…

Volare

Thought he was an incredibly dynamic playmaker but also an incredibly erratic thrower of the ball. Made it work because he had Doctson catching. Remember the Tortilla Tip in Lubbock was thrown so high that even Doctson couldn't catch it. I hope he can get his life back on track.