• The KillerFrogs

Frogs pursuing the NFL.....

LexiMax

Noteboom will be drafted between round 2-5. The Cardinals SB Nation mock has him going to Patriots in 2nd round. Hicks is top 15 RB. 3-5 round. I expect that’s it. They are both confirmed for The NFL Combine. Noteboom only Frog in Senior Bowl.

LexiMax

I can’t imagine him not getting a shot...I’m very surprised he hasn’t gotten an invite to a post season bowl. I wonder if he just doesn’t want to play at the next level - that would make more sense.

He’s 6 4’, 240 lbs and was an All American his senior year. I don’t think based on measurables he’s being kept out of post season senior bowls....
All American is a beauty contest as is All B12.

Ron Swanson

No disrespect to JC but I’m not buying it. Your best WR and second leading pass catcher (behind Hicks) from 2016 doesn’t become your 10th best WR and 15th ranked pass catcher because all of a sudden literally everyone else got better than him. Hell, Kenny Hill was a more productive receiver than him this year.

My guess is that this is one of those situations where Jeremy isn’t letting on as much as he really knows

Eight

Noteboom will be drafted between round 2-5. The Cardinals SB Nation mock has him going to Patriots in 2nd round. Hicks is top 15 RB. 3-5 round. I expect that’s it. They are both confirmed for The NFL Combine. Noteboom only Frog in Senior Bowl.

he would be the fifth frog offensive tackle in the nfl. someone make sure those grad transfer know this. university of wasted talent in austin has ZERO offensive linemen in the nfl and if connor williams is drafted he is the lone ranger. shame you can't make nfl from ft worth and the other lies told by coach mensa grill and his staff

LexiMax

he would be the fifth frog offensive tackle in the nfl. someone make sure those grad transfer know this. university of wasted talent in austin has ZERO offensive linemen in the nfl and if connor williams is drafted he is the lone ranger. shame you can't make nfl from ft worth and the other lies told by coach mensa grill and his staff
According to some unnamed GM’s, they say Williams is the most overhyped player in the draft. Noteboom, Brown and Crabtree are better than him. Even Risner and he is staying at KState. I hear Noteboom is already hearing from teams. Cannon, Big V, Collins. Keep them coming!!!

Wexahu

I’d be very surprised if Hicks is drafted. Great kid, just not NFL talent IMO. I hope I’m wrong

Wexahu

Some of the ratings have him in top 15 RB’s. That should equate somewhere in the draft. Don’t you think?

Like I said, I hope I’m wrong. I honestly don’t know how many running backs get drafted, I think in the later rounds they start looking at guys that could play special teams so it’s really a crapshoot at that point. I think Aaron Green was probably a better player than Hicks and he went undrafted. Lots of really good players don’t get drafted, the NFL is damn hard. About 250 guys will get drafted, there are 128 D1 teams and about another 300 other lower level schools out there.

LexiMax

Like I said, I hope I’m wrong. I honestly don’t know how many running backs get drafted, I think in the later rounds they start looking at guys that could play special teams so it’s really a crapshoot at that point. I think Aaron Green was probably a better player than Hicks and he went undrafted. Lots of really good players don’t get drafted, the NFL is damn hard. About 250 guys will get drafted, there are 128 D1 teams and about another 300 other lower level schools out there.
I think one of the things to his advantage is that it is a weak RB class.

helcap

Just watched Collins with a pancake block for the Vikings at the goal line leading to a touchdown. Few would have predicted him making an NFL team a year ago.

purpleshades

No disrespect to JC but I’m not buying it. Your best WR and second leading pass catcher (behind Hicks) from 2016 doesn’t become your 10th best WR and 15th ranked pass catcher because all of a sudden literally everyone else got better than him. Hell, Kenny Hill was a more productive receiver than him this year.
Definitely more to the story. I also think it may have come down to scheme as well. I just don’t think Kenny could push the ball down the field the way a receiver like Taj would require. The small shiftier slot received types just fit our system Better given who we had at qb....

Last edited:

purpleshades

All American is a beauty contest as is All B12.
Kid has a great motor and I think he has the physical tools as well. He’ll fight his way onto a NFL roster.

He won’t blow the doors off in the 40 but when they turn the film on they’ll like what they see. Flys to the balls, has good hands and plays with great leverage. He’ll fit someone’s system and will play for a while so long as he can stay healthy. Mark my word.