• The KillerFrogs

Frogs in the NFL - 081822

Eight

believe today at 11 am is when players who have been waived can be claimed by other teams

will be interesting to see who gets claimed, especially someone like eze who plays a position nfl teams are always looking for potential depth to stash on the practice squad for some development time

yurintroubl

Jalen Reagor is now a Viking as well. Eagles traded him for multiple future draft picks.

Ty Summers is in Jacksonville.

Travin Howard begins his season with the rams on the non-football injury reserve list. Not sure if/when he can come back this season.

Innis Gaines waived with an injury settlement. If his contract doesn't get picked up elsewhere - Packers retain his rights.

Ar'Darius Washington is on the Ravens practice squad. I have a feeling he'll move up to the 53-man roster soon enough. There's no way Baltimore runs with 5 TEs on their active roster for long.

Purple Cavalier

Jalen Reagor is now a Viking as well. Eagles traded him for multiple future draft picks.

Ty Summers is in Jacksonville.

Travin Howard begins his season with the rams on the non-football injury reserve list. Not sure if/when he can come back this season.

Innis Gaines waived with an injury settlement. If his contract doesn't get picked up elsewhere - Packers retain his rights.

Ar'Darius Washington is on the Ravens practice squad. I have a feeling he'll move up to the 53-man roster soon enough. There's no way Baltimore runs with 5 TEs on their active roster for long.
Thanks for the strong update. Looks like watching Dallas, Minnesota and Houuston will be primary. Maybe Andy will emerge in N.O. after Winston fades. I think he was 100% completion while playing pre-season. any other teams to watch?

East Coast

Tier 1
Really unbelievable this dude has had anytype of NFL career much less one this long....easily the most surpring TCU NFL player story I can remember going back to 1980...
He was always a good run blocker. His specialty seems to be as an extra lineman/TE in short yardage.

TJ Carter is on the Rams practice squad. I saw Eze was picked up as well, but I can't remember where.

Eight

He was always a good run blocker. His specialty seems to be as an extra lineman/TE in short yardage.

TJ Carter is on the Rams practice squad. I saw Eze was picked up as well, but I can't remember where.

believe he went back to the lions which i think is a good place for him to land

they like him, but don't think he is ready to contribute right now and an nfl active roster just doesn't have room for a developmental player, but this way he gets time to continue to work with them, hone his skills, get stronger

Really unbelievable this dude has had any type of NFL career much less one this long....easily the most surpring TCU NFL player story I can remember going back to 1980...
His father was a former SWC 100 meter champion at TCU. I think he had a twin with athletic talent and his mom was an all American at U of H.