• The KillerFrogs

Frogs and Mountaineers face off twice this week

boonecountyman

Mountaineer and Frogs face each other in the opening round of B12 Soccer Tournament Wed.
Hopefully most of the bad weather will have passed before WVU-TCU meet this weekend in Morgantown.
Hope for a good injury free game Frogs.

bouttmk

Hey Boone, I was thinking you might drop by. I assume you guys are far enough inland that your storm impact will be just rain/snow. I hope there's no flash flooding. Stay safe.

I'm looking forward to the game. Our secondary seems to have improved some but you guys can make folks look silly fast. I'm hoping for a windy day.

boonecountyman

Half of the state will be subject to snow,mostly up the I79 corridor and mountains to the east.Most of the trees still have leaves and this will pose most of the problems when heavy snow accumulates and causes trees to fall on power lines.I would look for temperatures in low to mid 40's Saturday.Weather should be clear by then.I live just south of Charleston and we don't expect more than a dusting tonight.Some places in higher elevation expecting up to 2 feet.

Just saw where they are expecting a blizzard of 3-4 feet. Do y'all have an indoor facility? If you lose power for an extended period of time I would expect the game would be postponed. It sprinkled in Shreveport an the postponed A&M/LT. This storm's collateral damage potential dwarfs that storm.

boonecountyman

Just saw where they are expecting a blizzard of 3-4 feet. Do y'all have an indoor facility? If you lose power for an extended period of time I would expect the game would be postponed. It sprinkled in Shreveport an the postponed A&M/LT. This storm's collateral damage potential dwarfs that storm.

WVU has an indoor facility but it is only 70yds long and kicking practice is not practical due to height of the building.If they can find enough room,a new building will be on the agenda.Attached is photo taken today by local sheriff dept on a local mountain road.Down in the valley there is no snow.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=299547210158413&set=a.264162307030237.58118.264089217037546&type=1