• The KillerFrogs

Frog Volleyball 2021

crankuptheenolagay

And the Frogs lose Set 5 at 15-4. As hard as it is to get beat 25-10 in a full set, it’s even harder to get beat 15-4 in the 5th.

Frogs move to 0-2 in conference but hope abounds. We get the Sooners next and they suck badly at this sport.
WOW! 15-4! About 15 years ago I played with some other Texas weekend and rec volleyball players in an over 50 USAV nationals against a team from Southern California loaded with former team USA players and we scored 11 against them….well to be honest, they may have had an unusually high number of unforced errors.

Pharm Frog

Frogs up 2-0 on Sooners (the only team predicted to finish below them in conference). Won Set 1 at 24 and Set 2 at 23. Feel badly for anyone who is compelled to watch.

Pharm Frog

Progress. Made it to set 5 twice. Giver the coach an extension

Three times in four matches actually….lost all of them. Better win tomorrow because after that comes a pair against #1 UT at Gregory Gym and they’ve only lost four sets on the season. Not yet taken to a fifth set.

JD had every bit of evidence he needed over the last couple of seasons and sat on his ass.

MTfrog5

Three times in four matches actually….lost all of them. Better win tomorrow because after that comes a pair against #1 UT at Gregory Gym and they’ve only lost four sets on the season. Not yet taken to a fifth set.

JD had every bit of evidence he needed over the last couple of seasons and sat on his ass.
So if we get to 15 points against UT it should be a small victory?

Pharm Frog

Frogs drop 1st set in Austin. No surprise there. Surprising though the the Frogs had a 10-1 run during the set and still lost. I tuned in at 22-10 in favor of UT and the set ended at 25-21. Texas fell slap asleep.

Pharm Frog

Frogs lose Set 1 at 13 and Set 2 at 14. Totally non-competitive tonight. Shame because I thought they elevated their game yesterday. Was hoping maybe the Frogs were ready to take it up a rung or two.